Latest Posts

The Sunday Post: in which I've been away forever

By 13:00:00

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello my lovely internet narwhals!

This is my first Sunday Post in a month!! It feels like forever. Let me sum up... I've been reading, writing, annnnd yep. Reading and writing. That's mostly it.

My little sister had her baby this week, and she just got home from the hospital on Friday so that's really exciting. He's tiniest baby boy, and he's adorable!
Other than that, I don't have a lot going on. I'm mostly just trying to figure out what I'm going to do regarding jobs and everything come September. Why is the future so scary?!

Also, something cool happened the other day!
the lovely Emily @ Paperback Princess gave me a shoutout on her blog. She said my posts are hilarious! That's maybe one of my favourite compliments ever. I've always wanted to be funny!


On the Blog Recently

The Camp NaNoWriMo post. Spoiler alert: editing is hard.
 Conversations: "Requirements" for Blogs I Follow
What do you like in book blogs you follow?
 Inspired Indies: Intisar Khanani & Why I'm a Bit Obsessed
That's rather self-explanatory, I think?
 #YALC Excitement & My May Top Five Books
YALC is happening in London - on my birthday weekend!

Reviews

  

Up Next Week

✦ A TBR post - because mine is out of control
✦ A review of Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan
✦  A Bookish Confessions post
How was your week (/month...)? Does it feel like summer? Are good things happening to you? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments