Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which children are lovely (/exhausting)

By 14:00:00

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello my lovelies!



I've had an interesting week, kind of. My health is... whatever it is, so that sucks, but my godson and his sister (ages 9 and 6) visited me for three days in the middle of the week. It was so nice to do stuff together and be busy but... every time I forget how much energy children have. I got about five hours of sleep every night they were here and when they left I went to bed at seven and slept twelve hours. I guess it's kind of good though because my sleeping habits are rubbish? I really did have a lot of fun! But when they're both teenagers and want to sleep in until noon I am so going to wake them up at 7am complaining that the day's wasting away. ;)


Cool Stuff in the Blogosphere

✦ Trisha Jenn's writing prompt for this week was a really good one! I'm super inspired to write - you should check out her writing prompts too!
✦ The Make Me Read It Readathon by Ely @ Tea and Titles and Val @ the Innocent Smiley will take place in July. This is the perfect time to sign up! Or at least you can go around their blogs to vote on their TBRs ;)

On the Blog Recently

 Bookish Confessions: I Can't DNF (teach me your ways)!
Feel free to share your magical DNF abilities (..or inabilities) with us
 Make Me Read It Readathon Sign-ups!
If you have a moment I would love it if you could give me a hand and vote for a few books you think I should read!
✦ If you'd like to, you can still join us on last week's Conversations topic about how you juggle real life duties and blogging. The sign-up is here on my blog instead of Geraldine's just this once.

Reviews


Up Next Week

✦ A review of Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg
✦  A Bookish Confessions post
✦ The Blog Squad Tag! ;)

How are you? What's new in your life? Let me know!
Also - if you're going to take part in the Make Me Read It readathon please let me know so I'll be on the lookout for your TBR post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments