Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which the baby is heeeere

By 11:00:00


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello my lovelies!

My little sister is currently visiting, and her baby - my little nephew whom we call Simba - is now two weeks (and a few days) old. It's so relaxing to just hold a sleeping baby for an hour. It's been especially nice since my health has been a bit worse and I had a panic attack a few days ago. At least babies always make us happy, right?



Cool Stuff in the Blogosphere

✦ Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight writes about why negative reads can be a positive thing - I've been linking this to everyone, it's a wonderful discussion!
✦ You can still get involved with The Make Me Read It Readathon by Ely @ Tea and Titles and Val @ the Innocent Smiley. It takes place in July and it's going to be really fun!
Liselle @ the Lunch-Time Librarian has a wonderful discussion post up about writing diverse as a person of colour.

On the Blog Recently

 Bookish Confessions: I'm too old for YA?!
Discussion on that Guardian article and YA
 The Blog Squad Tag
Who I need with me if the zombie apocalypse actually arrives...
Conversations: Real life vs Online friendships

Reviews

 

Up Next Week

✦ A review of the Sway by Ruby Knight
✦ A review of Dahlia Adler's Right of Last Will and Testament
✦  A Bookish Confessions post
✦ A new Readathon focusing on diverse books for the end of June by Ezrah and myself!

How are you? Would you be up for doing some diverse reading in honour of Pride month, and inspired by the #buydiversebooks giveaway that happened during the week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments