Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which the writing begins

By 13:30:00 , ,

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello lovelies!
My internet DIED on Friday, so I have spent an entire weekend without wifi. (Okay, I admit it: I've sat in my favourite coffee shop for hours because apparently I can't live without being able to contact you all every minute of the day). It should start working on Monday morning - they promised me it would - so I'll be back and checking all your lovely Sunday posts soon!

In other news I am still working on a Master's thesis but don't have a confirmed topic. So basically I'm a very stressed out little Annika at the moment.

Maybe most importantly, I've started writing for Camp NaNoWrimo. Because of that, my life basically resembles this picture:

It's Day 3 now, and I'm at just over 10,000 words. My goal is 30k, but I think I might just stretch it to 50k, since the writing gods seem to be somewhat familiar for the moment.

This Past Week in Review

my reading plans for ARC April - it's a fun event that you can join until 15th April!
why I love the blogging community - feel free to join the discussion! There are also a few references and links to musicals hidden in the post ;)
✦ Reviewed Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire, a really interesting novella.
talked about my favourite books read in March - if you're in need of recommendations, check these :)
✦ I also just posted a review of Howl's Moving Castle - have you seen the movie?


I'm really looking forward to continuing Sarah J. Maas' books. Have you read any of these? Any recommendations for which one to read first?
These last two were free on Amazon UK (thanks for letting me know Katelynn!) - so if you're interested, definitely go see if they're free on your country's Amazon!
 

✦ Review of When We Collided by Emery Lord
✦ Conversations: diversity in literature
 
How was your week? Did you read anything that blew your socks off? I'm also in need of some positivity so tell me: what was the best thing that happened to you this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments