Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which I'm homesick

By 07:00:00


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hello lovelies!
It's spring - and since I'm up in the north of England it still gets rainy. But we've had a few lovely days. The thing is that for some reason it makes me homesick! My little sister has quite a massive baby bump now, so I can't wait to go and visit! Hopefully soon :)
But in other news... This morning, I hit 50k on my Camp NaNoWriMo draft! I'm pretty excited! Time to finish a few more chapters, and then edit away!

Let's get started with all the exciting things going on currently!





Random Ramblings: My Characters Are Basically Me on Crack.
(rather self-explanatory, I think?)
The Get to Know Me Tag!
(if you need something really random in your life. Also - feel free to do the tag, it's a pretty fun one!)

SHTUM by Jem Lester
Touching piece of contemporary fiction - talks about autism and dysfunctional families.
Dawn at Emberwilde by Sarah E. Ladd
A cute historical romance.
Mini Reviews of Recent Reads!
I talked about a few books I've read recently, and about a few future releases!

 

Actually sticking to my book buying ban! I only got two review copies - these have already been published but I'm really excited to read them!

✦ Review of  Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
✦ I'm starting a new feature that I'm calling Bookish Confessions, so that should be fun, hopefully ;)
How was your week? Does it feel like spring where you are? Also - tell me what you're reading at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments