Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which I am too busy with uni

By 00:00:00 , ,


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news, hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Please go visit her blog - it's really lovely!
Hello lovelies! I've had a horridly busy week but it's okay now because:
✦ Term is over - no more lectures. Ever. Easter Break, here I come!
✦ I made a trip down south (11 hours to get there on a bus - and then the same thing again the next day!) to see my friends perform in the Wedding Singer. They were so amazing that I cried.
✦ My bestie is visiting me! We haven't seen each other since July!
✦ I've started reading a bunch of really cool ARCs so expect a barrage of reviews in the next few weeks!
✦ It's almost spring!
This is insanity. I think I have a problem.
All I can say is "oops." Covers link to Goodreads if you'd like to check these out!

✦ Book spine poetry for Rachel's Blogging Extravaganza
(details are up on Beauty and the Bookshelf)
✦ Review of Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
✦ Review of Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
How was your week? Did you read anything amazing? Feel free to leave me a link to your Sunday Post!




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments